Spring Is Here!

Who is ready for Spring? 
Spring officially starts tomorrow, March 20. But the weather here in North Carolina is a lot like winter. So to try to get into the swing of things I have been doing a lot of window shopping and online window shopping.(Google to see if it was some cool trendy word for window shopping online, but couldn't find anything lol)

So here are a few ideas I saw in JCPenney:


Outfit Idea #1 (Photo is not the actual outfit idea , just a visual aid)

Seersucker Blazer
(For some time I have disliked the seersucker print, do to the fact people wear it to much. To me this is one of this prints that should only be worn doing warm months.)

Bow Tie
(I would go with a dark pink bow tie with orange, lime green, light blue in it.)

Light Pink Dress Shirt
(Hopefully one without a pocket on the front. Dress shirts with pockets on them is another major pet peeve.)

Khakis
(Old Navy has a color of khakis called  "Kicking Up Dust" which is a much lighter color then in the photo)

Sperry's
(Color at this time undecided)




Outfit Idea #2 (Photo is not the actual outfit idea , just a visual aid)

Khaki Blazer
(Maybe a different one from the photo. The blazer at JCPenney has odd type pockets of the front of it.)

Dark Blue Jeans
(Fitted, not skin tight but jeans that are my size)

Dress Shirt

(The same pattern and color as seen above)

Skinny Tie or Bow Tie
(Dark Red; I like the skinny tie look on some people. But I'm not sure if it would look good on me , currently have a belly.lol)

Loafers
(Dark Brown)


Do you have any new spring looks or outfit ideas? 

Comments

Popular Posts