Kendrick Lamar - B***h Don't Kill My Vibe (Remix) ft. Jay-Z

Told n****s when I was 16 that I'd write a 16
To put a n***a right on the big screen

What’s up readers!

I know I may be late posting this but so what it’s my blog. (lol)

For some time I have heard a lot of people talk about this dude Kendrick Lamar. So the other day I decided to go buy his album and see what the hype was about. After a few listens of album "Good Kid, M.A.A.D City". I slow became a fan of his music. Youngin can really spit and has something to say. I really like the album because it was a story and not just a bunch of songs pressed on a cd.

So a couple a days ago I heard people talking about the "B***h Don’t Kill My Vibe" remix. So once I finally heard it, I was like "dam this is better than the original". The only problem is....... Jay-Z. Yeah, I know you Jay-Z junk riders think he can't do any wrong. Kendrick 3rd verse makes Jay-Z verse nonexistent. Overall it is still is a good remix, more rappers need to take note on how to do a remix. 

This is just my option on it. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts