The Get Back...........

A major comeback comes from my minor setback
But still in all we living just thinking about the get back
I crack a smile knowing God has a day for me
Until that day comes I slay these people faithfully! - Fabolous



How you doing people? I have took a very long break for a while(it was much needed), but it is time to get back into things. To me blogging isn't only about writing about different subjects or reporting pop culture. Its about being able to express yourself. Moving forward I'm going to try to use it  for that. This blog will be my therapy, my lane to express myself. So if my post are random at times bare with me, its just me being me.  Even if I don't gain a single follower, like or re post, I will know in my heart that what I'm doing is real to me........So here goes nothing. 




     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts