Outfit of the Day

I know a lot of you are like "O my how can we be as fly as The Bearded Gentleman".
Its simple ...wear what you like and look for deals. Paying full price for anything in my house is somewhat of a sin.  But any who me and the old lady haven't hit the town in a while. So we decided to go out on the town for a few drinks and a little two step. Which happen to be the same weekend that several of the clubs in downtown area where free. (Raleigh Mix a collective event experience featuring multiple nightclubs and venues located throughout downtown Raleigh. For more info visit: http://theraleighmix.com/). I
wasn't sure what I was planning to wear but I wanted to pop a few tags and look . So I stopped
at a few of my favorite places to shop.

The first stop was target. I picked up a pair of Mossimo Supply Co. Men's Five-Pocket Twill Pants. The color is called Mustard Seed but it looks more golden to
me. The pants where $24.99 a little more then I wanted to pay, but a baller got to
spend money every now and then.

Second was Old Navy. There was several shirts I liked but I deiced to do some a lil
different. So I picked up a camo pattern Slim-Fit Pocket Shirt. Whats funny is I'm not no skinny guy but it fit prefect. The original was $24.94 but the kid got it on sale for....... $12.94(what a steal).


Last stop everyone's favorite place ...........Payless. Wanted to get something to go with my color palette. So I went with brown Men's Degall Oxford by American Eagle. The price listed was $22 so I was ready to pay that, but when I got to check out they came out to be $17.99 .  The real original price was $27.99 the shoes was just in the wrong book.


I threw a Aldo copper face watch and some aldo bracelets on and called it a day. (These are items I already owned) So all together I spent $$55.99 which left me with a few dollars in my pockets to get some drinks. This is a cool nice trendy look that has pieces that you can mix and match with. Looking good has nothing to do with price tag or name brand, its about your since of style!!

                                                        Here is my complete look:

                             

Comments

  1. VERY WELL DONE YOUNG MAN.I LOVE THE LOOK AND THE WISDOM ON SPENDING.BEING FRUGAL IS WONDERFUL AND SMART SPIRIT TO HAVE.I'M ALWAYS SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT PRICE IN EVERYTHING I PURCHASE. DON'T EVER LOOSE THAT SPIRIT. MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU AND SHANNA EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE. PS. I WANT ONE OF THOSE WATCHES. BE BLESS YOUNG MAN.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts