Product Review: Spiffy Stuff

The product I'm reviewing today is Spiffy Stuff Beard Balm "Black Label". I didn't pay for the 2oz tin I had, I won it via Instagram. By the way go follow me @the_bearded_gent and @spiffystuff_beardbalm on Instagram. I wanted to try out a beard balm since everyone says they help condition your hair and all this other fancy stuff. 



What it does:
Spiffy Stuff black label absorbs to condition your beard giving it a natural shine and soft feel. Spiffy Stuff natural ingredients help strengthen and protect your beard from the elements in the environment. Spiffy Stuff black label isn't too waxy, or sticky, smooth best describes the texture which gives you added control of the style of your beard. 


Scents:
*Original - A warm spicy scent with a hint of citrus. 
*City Slicker - A nice manly scent, with hints of Oakmoss and Amber.
*Hooligan - A smooth smelling Sandalwood Musk scent.

NUT ALLERGEN WARNING: Spiffy Stuff products may contain traces of nuts, or oils obtained from nuts. 

My Results:
I've used Spiffy Stuff on and off for some time now. Solely on to test other products to see how it stood up against Spiffy Stuff. When I first received Spiffy Stuff I dug into the tin to grab a pinch of the stuff I was immediately impressed with how manageable it was, I scooped up a bit and worked it between my fingers as they had advised.Within about a minute or two I noticed how smooth and tame my beard looked, especially the sides which was the main focus of where I worked the most of the product.I could tell that the product had done it's thing because my sides also seemed to look a lot shorter after the application! (Which isnt a bad thing) After a few hours had past since I had first applied the balm, my beard didn't feel heavy or sticky which is a big plus. After a couple days of usage my beard felt alot softer. 

Applying:
Take desired amount of product from the container, soften into fingers and palms. Message into beard/mustache thoroughly down to the hair roots. Use a small pea size amount at first, a little goes a long way once warmed in the hands. It can be used daily.

Recommendation: Yes!
The Good: Smells great, not to heavy once applied to beard.
The Bad: Once you down to a very little amount its hard to get remains out of tin.
Price: 14.99 plus shipping is not bad.They also have a 12oz tin 
Rating: A+ , think every guy with a beard should try at least once it.

Comments

Popular Posts