Thursday's Thought

Hello people

I know I haven't posted in almost. I have been spending most of my free time looking and applying for part time jobs. But anyway while I was on the thinker this morning I had a post idea.

"Thursday's Thought"

I always have these crazy random thoughts running in my head all the time. Some are totally smart and others are totally weird. But I want to share some with you guys. Every Thursday I’ll be posting one thought and I am inviting you to do the same by commenting below. Then share the post on your twitter or Facebook page. I just have one rule if you want to join in. No idea is stupid and no one should make fun of other people’s thoughts.





This week’s thought:

Your image has to match your inside self for everything to fall in place correctly.You can’t be awesome on the inside and look frumpy on the outside and expect people to see inside you and treat you accordingly.

So what are your thoughts?

Comments

  1. UHHH!!!! YESSS!! I totally agree! People always saying "accept me as I am" Well sir or ma'am I can't see past your "I'm the baddest B****" tattoo to know you're an awesome ___________ (fill in the blank). Whatever it is that you happen to be. The statement "don't judge a book by its cover" is just not true. Image is important. No matter how much you try to ignore or force others to see "you" past it...they can't. See you got me started. This has turned into another whole post. See you guys over at msnaturallyrandom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts